LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji   10 October 2019

Maintenance for seperated wife

My Wife being Seperated more than 11 Years, She is a Double Degree Holder, Working With a Reputed Public Limited Company,

Earning Salary More than Rs.30000/-,

Demanding for Maintenance, Whether myself have to Provide her Maintenance. 

If not so What are the evidence to be produced from my end, that she is Working, Kindly Clarify.

Thanks & Regards.


 2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 October 2019

Is she files for maintenance case you should prove in the court that that she enough means to maintain herself. You need to get his office details and if possible try to  for find her disbersing and drwing offcier ,call him/her as witness through court

1 Like

Dr GYV Victor   10 October 2019

Maintenance is off course applicable unless you prove she has avenues and opportunities for self sustenance and financially self independent. But most of the cases will go the preset manner of awarding maintenance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register