LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     25 November 2013

Maintenance case

125 crpc and dv case started. she claimed 60000/- as per month maintenance and 10000/- as rent. do judge ask me that i want to give her monthly maintenance or permanent alimony. because i'm fed up and want to get out of it. while passing order by judge can i ask judge that i want to give one time permanent settlement or it will put negative effect on judge about me?


 3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 November 2013

She is not taking divorce from you ,she claim maintenance for her u/s 125crpc , and rent for residence u/s 19 DVact, you can give her one time permanent alimony only when you both jointly filed for mcd .

great india (manager)     25 November 2013 less income 2. Deny her allegations. 3. File divorce if you not interested in continuity, if you are contest cases and file sec 9. 4.she would then ask maintenance under 24 hma 5. Defend multiple maintenance through seasoned lawyer and negotiate mcd. 6. If she stubborn, defend allegations and try reducing maintenance with proceeding with divorce or sec.9

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     26 November 2013

You have just get order of Rs. 1500-2000 if you are not govt employee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register