LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c.................... (business)     01 December 2012

Maintenance

Dear sir / madam, To ref to my earlier querrys on pathlegal i was adviceed rightfully to take action against my wife but I was not mentally prepared due lot of depression and mentallly unstable.As on today I have got to know from my wife side that her advocate has got court order to get maintenance where i was not know about her notice or followed 11 dates which courtwaiyed for me to defend.At this stage they have issued warrant to arrest me and recover particularamount as a maintenance which due to unknow situtation and unemployment since last long period iam not able to pay and donot know how to avoid the warrant.so can enter my house willinglly.pls give advice.

Learning

5 Replies

Hiteshkumar Kanchanlal Darji (advocate & Notary)     02 December 2012

You get certified copy and  challange the order of Maintainance 

c.................... (business)     13 December 2012

Dear sir / madam, Query related to my previous question I further want to know if I want to appeal for order pass by jugde to pay maintenance wothout my notice where I need case paper for dv act what proceder do I have to follow.Can I get thru rti. thanking you.

c.................... (business)     13 December 2012

Dear sir / madam, Query related to my previous question I further want to know if I want to appeal for order pass by jugde to pay maintenance wothout my notice where I need case paper for dv act what proceder do I have to follow.Can I get thru rti. thanking you.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 December 2012

Seems EX-PARTE maint orders have been passed & due to repeated non-compliance, opp party has become successful in issuing NONBAILABLE WARRENTS AGAINST U.

U r now in deep mess, no immediate solution lies. Catch a gud lawyer to help u out. Getting bail is 1st priority. Then challange these ex-parte maint orders

stanley (Freedom)     13 December 2012

I agree with Rajivs advice to set aside the ex-parte maint order .It was rather foolish of you not to defend your self, its is not to late for you to contest the case hence go ahead challenging the same .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register