Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aaliya (none)     13 September 2012


hi all forum membs,

my client is crpc 125 woman..her hubby is nt paying her monthly int. maint..wht is the remedy to cut  the money directly frm his salary ..throu his company..wht sort of legal work do i need to do to notify his company..abt the int. maint. order..he is a govt employee..


 3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     13 September 2012

First you need to get an order from that court, and once you get that and it is can go in for execution of the decree by attachment of his salary/property or even get him behind the bars. Your remedy lies in the court. 

1 Like

SRIKANTH (junior)     13 September 2012

First you get order from court and after that you file

a petition for arrest or EP for deducting salary from office.



A.SUMATHY - ADVOCATE - 9381204576

P. SRIKANTH - ASST. 9381206050


stanley (Freedom)     14 September 2012

 Aailya ,

After getting the order from the court you file for exeution  by deducting the amount of interim maintanence from his salary and depositing it into his wifes account .Rather than putting him behind bars/(losing his job as he is govt employee)  do things sweetly . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register