LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indranil (Professional)     14 May 2012

Maintenance

For my minor son i need to have a passport which will bear my (I being the father)addres. This is inspite of the fact that my son stays with his mother and parents for past 2-3 years.

Let me know if there is an impact in case we go for separation later, if my son has an address which matches my address

Learning

5 Replies

MRRpersonality (Knows very little about Indian laws)     14 May 2012

Not much use to my understanding.  The court will decide based entirely on the merits, welfare and the interests of the child.  How old are the children, and what are the reasons for separation ?  If the children are going to the school and are residing peacefully at a given location, why would the court normally want to disturb their setting ?

Indranil (Professional)     14 May 2012

My question is that in case my son's passport bears my home address (my wife not staying with me though), will that in any way impact or have a bearing during separation or maintenance.

Can my wife claim falsefuly that as per the passport since my son has an address same as mine, the separation or mainitenace will be higher.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 May 2012

Mr.Indranil,

Any how. you haveto  give your correct residential/communication address to the court . Passport address will take as evidence by court of law.

Ranee....... (NA)     14 May 2012

I don't think  there will be problem unless it is a custody case filed by you.

Amit Patel (Officer)     14 May 2012

I have a step mother who living in village lonely. i have 8 vingha farm land in village and that land its come to inheritance and my step mother had already did farm land to my name. Recently she opposition to us & case opposite to us in Police station. and filed case was, my son hit me & out me from home. then police called for answer against case then we & police deciding to pay money by cheque for her maintenance i.e rs. 2000/- PM. which we were paid her in to cash before the case. but she neglect & demanding maintenance payment up to rs.5000/- PM. Now she will going to court for demanding maintenance amount so i like to know that what kind of amount is tribunal take decision for payment to my mother. and what kind of terms for calculate the amount to pay to applicant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register