LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh wadhwa (accountant)     08 May 2012



what maintenance would i have to give my wife with one kid 17 yrs, if I have to stay seperate from her. My IT returns is 125000/ pa. I have provided her a house with society maintenance paid.


 3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     08 May 2012

Depends on a lot of factors - no strait jacket formula. The points told by you are insufficient to comment conclusively. 


dear wadhwa

maintenance depend on husband income and circumtances of case.

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     09 May 2012


Thanks Chandra Sekhar

Request other Lawyer to also reply.

plz can u tell me how can i prove his earnings as he has shut the shop. i know this that he goes to Bar girls house to sell the clothes.

I have proof that he accepts he had raised hand on me. His family has abused me when my family was trying to solve the issue.

One more thing when his grandfather when died he didn’t write any will so it was automatically transferred to his grandmother right but now as they have done their job of spoiling my, my Child, my family’s life, compensation to banta hai na. mera beta us gharka waris hai so he has the right for his share to get a secure future. so how can i get the rights for my child. Adding the same thing my husband’s grandmother did with her brother asking share from her father property. so where m i wrong to get my & my sons share.

how can i prove that what his earnings are he is freelancing going to sell garments to the house of bar girl  as he has shut down his shop.

how can i get my stridhan also the articles my family gave in the wedding, silver glasses, gold genies’, cash.

also the wedding was done properly all expenses bared by my family not a penny by them.

i don’t want them to even see the child just bcoz some astrologer told that it was a girl child the game planned and threw me out. my child is an angle a boy, i always wanted a girl. 

i also want to get some mahila help to get them on the right road as the have spread in the whole society where they stay that the child is nt my husband's. its obvious i can get a DNA it will be proved but i want to prove they were wrong. Its not i care for the world but never want finger raised on my child.

if i m missing something plz do add if u feel that information will help me.

Thanks again for ur reply, appreciate ur support.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads