LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Wankhede   20 February 2024


Sir, I have sister who is suffering from mental issues but her husband doesn't want take her care any responsibility . We are doing all of her and her child from hospital , medicine education, so how we demand for money for all those things. Or handle this issue.


 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 February 2024

You can approach and bring the notice of your sister welfare status to  child & women welfare department officials in your state. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2024

It is your sister who has to apply for maintenance, but if her mental status makes it impossible then a guardian appointed by court can file a case seeking maintenance for her and the child to take care of their expenses.

Shashi Dhara   20 February 2024

File petition for maintenance on behalf of her and her child in court to appoint court commission and to obtain report from court commission for maintenance and other expenses.

Nilesh Wankhede   21 February 2024

He is farmar and saying I am not doing her treatment. About two to three years but we are doing all care of her and her child. Then how we deal with this situation on one hand she is mentally disturb person and long time pass she is hear. Divorse and maintenance , how procedure wise we should go.

Shashi Dhara   21 February 2024

Let her father or mothershall file suit against him for maintenance he cannot escape from maintenance. If he has ancestral land let childrens file suit for partition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register