LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kum7kumarr (learning)     15 July 2020

Maintenance

after lockdown if someone files revision of interim mainteance passed before lockdown..with same reason which is already decided on order..what should be done without execution to get that amount. Shall i ask for dismisal of petition as before lockdown also, he paid parially after my pressing

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 July 2020

Originally posted by : Guest
after lockdown if someone files revision of interim mainteance passed before lockdown..with same reason which is already decided on order..what should be done without execution to get that amount. Shall i ask for dismisal of petition as before lockdown also, he paid parially after my pressing

@ Guest,

Execution and revision are two different subjects, which do you intend to know ?

Lockdown time shall be excluded from filing revision.

1 Like

Kum7kumarr (learning)     15 July 2020

Thank you  Sir  for your advice. My interim mainetenace was passed on nov 2019 and partially he paid till february 2020 after i pressed and file applications of rejection of his petiion. Now the court was closed from april and when court opens, what would happened to all these penidng amount for past 6-7 months....

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 July 2020

You file excution petition for payment of the entire amount, including maintainence.

1 Like

Kum7kumarr (learning)     16 July 2020

Thank u P. Venu sir..but my question that he will try to harass me with new applications...and in repy to execution he will say xyz things that we are filing new application etc...so my first concern is whether he can do revision(not circumsatnce change based).  Is the limittaion period still there after order passed on november 2019?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register