LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     10 October 2016

Maintenance

My husband is not disclosing his complete income.he is  working in UK and company is paying Indian salry as well as UK salary.So what proofs can we ask.     

Learning

20 Replies

kanthraj   10 October 2016

Ask for monthly bank statement it will gives you all money transactions. Kanthraj Bangalore Mob: 9632708707

Sachin (N.A)     10 October 2016

You can call his company as witness.

(Guest)
What's name of company?

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     11 October 2016

Thanks Sachin .I think we will have to ask HR only. Unfortunately bank statements will not reflect UK salary.it us paid in UK account. I was expecting some lawyer's. Advice.  Will wait for correct information. He has not paid a single penny for his child and enjoying his life with another woman from same company.He wants to give me divorce with mutual consent by not paying anything and top of that he wants to visit his child  .My child has never used word father as he was never around us and now he wants visitation rights .I should not change my son's  surname  also after divorce .

Sachin (N.A)     11 October 2016

Originally posted by : Bhavani.

Thanks Sachin .I think we will have to ask HR only. Unfortunately bank statements will not reflect UK salary.

He has not paid a single penny for his child and enjoying his life with another woman from same company.He wants to give me divorce with mutual consent by not paying anything and top of that he wants to visit his child  .My child has never used word father as he was never around us and now he wants visitation rights .I should not change my son's  surname  also after divorce .

You only need to make his company witness in your case, his company will send their representative with appointment letter and accounts of his salary with all reimbursements

Visitation rights cannot be denied on the basis of non-payment of maintenance, When you obstruct him to meet his child why will he cooprate with you?

Don't treat child as a tool of emotional blackmailing, It won't work. Better to allow him to meet his child.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 October 2016

You can contaxct Private Investigators such as Global Investigation Agency .https://veteraninvestigation.com/?

Through thwese websites you engage privative Investigators  or detectives and  if you tell your Husband's name and where he works and his designation etc they will findout his salary details and would let you know. I hope you know  at least in which Organization and where he works. Indian  High Commissionar Office wouldn't be of much help.If you appreciate this answer please click the  thank  you button on this  forum.

1 Like

singhmonika   11 October 2016

i agree with sachin . you can call the company's authorised officer as witness alongwith the documents related to his last salary drawn. 

anil   11 October 2016

many people running for hard earned money by husband , please be in line , go to court , just like mallya saheb, lalit M saheb and many more , ur husband also come to india and fill ur pocket.

in the mean time u will loose husband and prestige in socity , fill the pocket of lawyer , autorickshaw , and other pocket, altimately all will be rembursed by husband. because husbands are very cruel , without any issue they fight with wife because on one else left in world to fight with.

We will ask the court to have HR in the court .other than that he is using child visitation rights to trouble me so I give him divorce .otherwise he was never near his child when he needed in all the major sickness my chld has undergone. Waiting for justice.

In India women don't have options but to fight for their rights while waiting for next dates unlike US. Will wait since my husband and his mother told me that they will see that I will be divorced in 10 days .This they told me  in 2011. We have told the court once that he is not furnishing all the docs so in the next date we will be hearing on interim maintenance and there we will request court to ask the HR to share his income details

(Guest)
How do you intend to change surname of kid? I mean u want to put ur dad name or found new dad for kid? If its former you are doing terrible mistake showing as u married ur dad.

anil   12 October 2016

if i remember , child born out of marriage changes his/her surname (done by mother) is not entitled to maintentance.

Indian court cann;t ask salary of UK/USA employee and bank account details. 

if it was the case then money laundering cases and KALA DHADHAN issues was solved long back.

going by thread , it seems person is collecting idea to extract money by any means. IF author can use internet and write in english then why cann''t she work ??? why running for maintenance money , when various court orders clearly given judgement that well qualified and abled person is not entitled for money to be used as maintenance.

for child husband is bound to pay good maintenance so better fight for kid not for you, present in front of judge, i hope within a day kid can interim maintenance and school fees etc etc, but for you , you need to prove that you dont have any source of income and you have to prove that your husband has this or that income in a year. i do not think court can summon any company HR in family matter without giving a notice/summon to husband.

approching employer in family cases is very very last option by court , even if you go and try and husband got to know that , it will be cruelity on him . so better try any source to get required info. even police can't go and ask his salary in india/UK unless until husband is not filling incorect afadivid or he is not representing himself. 

all this actions will take atleast 2-3 years . so by that time enjoy life.

Bhavani. (Ghjjjf)     12 October 2016

Don't a make a fool of yourself Anil and don't assume and  read your dumb mind loud. I am seeking maintenance for child only. You shud had asked for whom you are seeking maintenance instead of showcasing your male chauvinist mind openly.

Without knowing the facts don't talk rubbish.From your language it looks like you have mental and financial loss.
If you are a layman without any legal knowledge don't advise.It sucks. If you are lawyer pls educate yourself.

I am replying to you only to not get further useless and timewastung advice.
Was looking for advise used legally and correctly to get justice for my child.

anil   13 October 2016

I beg your pardon "Bhavani Jee" . 

But openly you told "He has not paid a single penny for his child and enjoying his life with another woman from same company"

This allegation needs to be proved in court.

below are some points which might be helpfull to you.

1.biological father / mother has to share maintenance part of kid.if mother not working then father has to provide complete maintenance to kid with mother as caretaker of that money.

2."My child has never used word father as he was never around us"  this statement is contradictory , so avoid this statement in wrtitten .

3.Getting child maitenance is not that much complecated , within 2-3 dates judge can give orders , so file it asap , problem arises with wife ask for it. you need to provide expences on kid , no need to attach husbands income proof of UK/India. give a rough estimate. in Court husband has to proove your estimate correct/incorrect.

4.kid can ask for all properties and other things in longer run.

5.you can't deny visitation rts of husband.if kid is more then 5 years then wife/husband both can fight for custody. For better future and education he can put a deal in front of court .

points to remember if case (just for negative talk if your husband do)

1.in case he also telling kid is not his due to bla bla bla , then also maintenance can't be dinied , but in longer run DNA test will be ordered by court if husband goes to fight case.

i do not think giving 10-20 k by husband is issue here ?

in UK i think he is making more than a lakh per month. so giving 10-20k for own blood is not an issue. 

As i mentioned before , out of india earning can't be prooved or asked by you, if you have any solid transaction within indian banking system attach that as economic condition of your husband. 

Best option : File a maintenance case in UK , within two dates he has to give everything whatever required to kid , as child law in UK is very strict. there he cant even shout or slap any kid , esp. his own kid. see google for UK child law.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register