LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s kumar (not)     12 July 2015

Maintenance

We both are separate from 9months. We hv one son 4yr old live with wife now. I and my wife both are graduate and I do business and urn 18k per onth as IT returne and my wife hv no urning. I would like to know that if wife file crpc 125 then, and refuse to come back then what I can say court that she is live separate by self intentionally and she is  well educated and can urn and live , it would be acceptable by court and I will be free from crpc 125 ?

Learning

5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 July 2015

No , you cannot escape from paying maintenance to her, if she is not earning then u/s 125 crpc you have to pay maintenance for her and for your child .

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     12 July 2015

Paying maintenanc to both your primary responsibility. U can at the most fefend tjat she is graduate capable of working.

s kumar (not)     12 July 2015

Originally posted by : ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI
Paying maintenanc to both your primary responsibility. U can at the most fefend tjat she is graduate capable of working.

Sir I could not understood your last sentence please clearify the meaning of "fefend tjat "

rajesh   13 July 2015

i think it is "Defend that"

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     13 July 2015

as she is graduate and she herself went out of you house and she was working previous to marriage and is is capable of earning well and maintian

even though she is graduate and now not working you have to pay maintenance to her and to your kid which will be decided by the court how much you have to pay and if she demands residance then you have to provide residance also

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register