LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep   18 March 2015

Maintenance

Dear Sir, My wife is staff nurse in delhi govt hospital and I m in private job my wife earning more then me can she is entitled for maintenance from me and can she hide her job in court if she lies in court that she is umemployed so what I do.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 March 2015

prove it in the court with evidences like her salary slip, appointment letter, any evidence which can prove that she is working as she is in government hospital then you can take the documents through rti if it is under that scheme only you will get 

or make the hospital authorities as a party in the case and court will summons them and will order accordingly and if any children out of this wedlock then you have to pay maintenance to children 

sandeep   18 March 2015

no sir we don't have any child and sir I have proof the seniority list of delhi health & welfare which is publish on net and my wife name in that list and I also get the reply from RTI which all the parmanent staff nurse detail I have my wife name in RTI with pay scale 9300-32000. so its all proof its ok..to show in court. and CAW IO also know that my wife is govt employee..

Born Fighter (xxx)     18 March 2015

You have enough evidence, so relax. She being a govt servant cant hide the facts.

May be she already knows she cant claim maintenance from you in case u earn less .....u r unnecessarily thinking too much

roshuv (Manager)     18 March 2015

If Wife was previously working and then left the job. Now not working. And one do not have her payslip or appointment letter but Resume through mail in which she writes her qualification and work experience. Can that be given as evidence of her work. Will court accept it ?

Thanks

reunion2   20 March 2015

Originally posted by : roshuv

If Wife was previously working and then left the job. Now not working. And one do not have her payslip or appointment letter but Resume through mail in which she writes her qualification and work experience. Can that be given as evidence of her work. Will court accept it ?

Thanks

i am also in the same situation and thinking about dioverce. She was working. Currently she is searching for the JOB. If she gets the job. Will it be good or bad for me?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register