LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simhan (manager)     09 March 2015



If children are staying with husband and not willing to go to mother  and husband maintains the children  from the deserted wife and spends for all their activities like schooling etc.,  husband spends major income  towards food shelter, school  welfare of children and his  age old dependant parents.  how come a deserted wife claim for maintenance  whethert she is working  /  not working.   How court will view the above situation on maintenance to wife ?

can anybody tell as per law.


 4 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     09 March 2015

You are  saying children do not want to go back to mother. Also if you have left your matrimonial home without any valid reason/ grounds ,In such a situation the court will grant you ZERO maintenance, irrespective of earnings /expenditures of your husband. 

Also if your husband proves to the court that you deserted him and kids without any valid reason or Grounds then court will not grant any maintenance.

are you working anywhere ? 

CS Raghav (nil)     09 March 2015


kindly tell me the section no. of cpc under which I can file application for stopping paying maintenance to my major son who has attained majority (18 years) in last month. 

Nitin (marketting manager)     09 March 2015

Hello Raghav,

   Can you tell me the maintanance amount that you are paying for your son?



Simhan (manager)     10 March 2015

Dear Born fighter,

Wife is not working anywhere.  on frivolus reason  her parents took her and heard that a DV case filed.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query