Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASOKAN (ENGINEER)     06 October 2012

Maintenance ?

DEAR SIRS/MADAM,

MY FATHER DIED IN 1981.SUSEQUENTLY MY ELDER SISTER IS RECRUITED AS JUNIOR ASSITANT IN EDUCATION DEPT ON COMPASSIONATE GROUND BASIS. SHE DID'T DO ANYTHING FOR US (FAMILY)TILL DATE. WE SURVIVED USING LOANS ETC.....NOW THE CASE IS IN THE COURT, WHEN SHE WAS ASKED FOR HER'S SALARY DETAILS  ,SHE IS TELLING LIE THAT APPROX RS.20,000  ONLY. BUT SHE WORKED FOR 30 YEARS WITH A STARTING BASIC OF 350-50-600.(1982).NOW AFTER 6TH PAY SHE IS GETTING BASIC  9300-34800+DA+ALLOWANCES EXTRA .HOW CAN I GET HER PRESENT TRUE SALARY DETAIL?CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE?

Learning

1 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     06 October 2012

use help of RTI act

just instead of fighting she is working since last 30 yrs now retirment time come, leave her you stand on your feet and earn more than her she was elder that why she get job if did not perform her duties then it your bad luck that you got such type sister instead of fighting leave peacefully.

time and money you invest in court is more precioust than what you get in the end or after wining the case. so better improve good relation and get by love by this you get more from her, than by court.

simply say you can put knife by sweet words.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register