LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vajinderpalsingh   09 January 2015

Maintanence sections

My wife left me in nov 2013 and after that filed RCR in may 2014. Now which section of maintenance she can file on me.


 3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     09 January 2015

The options for wife to file case is either mainatainance proceedings under section of 125 of cccr.pc or Domestic violence case.


Adv. Nikhil Seth



1 Like

vajinderpalsingh   10 January 2015

Thanx Adv Nikhil.

Can she file DV case if she filed RCR and in RCR she stated that we are living a happy life earlier, suddenly he (means i) left her without any reason. I was staying seperately with her from my parents where i am working.

vajinderpalsingh   11 January 2015

Please advice..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register