LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar B Kumar (service)     22 November 2016

Maintance 125 act notice

Hello all, today i living in delhi & i got the notice from family Court of kanpur that ur wife filled 125 for maintance, so you have to appear on date 15 dec 2016 in kanpur court. I want to tell you my wife already filled fake dowry case 498a angainst me and my family. After mediation she was living seperately with me far away from my patents home. But after five month, she run away with all the valuable items jewellery, Car & money etc. I was shocked that she filles maintance. She was in job , i have proof. Now my concern that what should i do . Please suggest , my parents also cancel all typ of relation with me and my wife. They also (disowned) in news paper. If i not attend the date what will happan ? THANKS

Learning

3 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     22 November 2016

Hi kuamr if you wife also working than she could not file for maintaince case against you and you appear in court and submit all document her working and monthly salary 

you also mention her last record what she doing and if your parents finish all relation with your wife  and also print in newspaper so in case she could not ask money from your  parents 

so appear in court and help lawyer submit all document 

kumar B Kumar (service)     23 November 2016

Thanks for ur reply, is it possible that our parents send a written reply to family court that we have no relation with our son or son ' wife, on paper i am not living with my parents. I did not have any type of property , all the property with my parents name.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     23 November 2016

It has nothing with your parents' income  or property.  Any reply sent by post will not be entertained by the court.  You have to reply to here maintenance complaint parawise and also file all the documents available with you to prove that she is earning and she is not indigent.  If you do not do so, she will get favourable orders and you will be in difficulty in future.  If you want full thorough free legal advice, you can come to our office by prior appointment.  Samarpan (free legal advice and aid cell), 29-F, Shankar Market, abut Super Bazar, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110 001. (M)9599874404

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register