LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh sss (operater)     17 March 2012

Maintanance

my wife files cases step by step,and i faced all cases.i aquited 498 in trial court sep7,2011.my wife not appeal for that aquital but she files maitanance case against me.she admitted trial court that she is working a mnc and get 15k per month.in mc she says that she is not employed and leave mercy of her father.

i have some massages that she sent me {like a lovers type}from the cellphone which provided by her firm.msges are post 498  and i submitted to trial court them and they all marked by the judge and play big roll to the dicission making.my sallary is 4k and my savings gone in cases.

i want suggetions to fighting the case.i filed divorse case and dates are to cases are paralal. 

Learning

7 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     17 March 2012

You can take defence if there is finding  under 498 in which you have been acquitted, that there was no cruelty on your part .

In 125 it may be ground for refusal under 125 (4) to grant maintenence that she left you without any reasonable cause.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2012

Mr. Arvind is right

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     18 March 2012

I concur

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Kiran (manager)     19 March 2012

@ Rakesh ,

1.In what way you had submitted the sms, Did u show sms which is in ur inbox to judge.

2. How they wer marked plz let us know .

rakesh sss (operater)     19 March 2012

kiranji,

i have a phone nokia 5130. nokia pc suite is best way to take prints of inbox massages.

my advocate is try to admitted by her statement that the msgs are her and then the link of comney cellno. is found in the official website of mnc firm and i taken a print of website and produce to the court at the same and hon`ble court is marked it.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     20 March 2012

Original handset has to be produced for making the same admissible.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Kiran (manager)     21 March 2012

Thanks a lot Rakesh and Shonee Bhai.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register