Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Thakker (Executive)     14 June 2016

Maintanance

Hello,

My wife's pic with driver in compromising position got caught by me and then she left to her parents house , we have two kids age 5 and 7 , now she sent me notice which mention everywhere mental cruality and such words.My query is as there are certain grounds which are mentioned below

can she be eligible for Maintanance as such no prudent men can like her wife to click such pictures which are clicked of husband and wife??Can i utilise this pictures in court i have couple of them and not one??

Can she claim interim maintanance??

Can she get permanent maintanance after showing pictures in Family court??

Grounds for award of maintenance:

Only upon proving that at least one of the grounds mentioned under the Act, exists in the favour of the wife, maintenance is granted. These grounds are as follows:-

a. The husband has deserted her or has willfully neglected her;

b. The husband has treated her with cruelty;

c. The husband is suffering from virulent form of leprosy/venereal diseases or any other infectious disease;

d. The husband has any other wife living;

e. The husband keeps the concubine in the same house as the wife resides or he habitually resides with the concubine elsewhere;

f. The husband has ceased to a Hindu by conversion to any other religion;

g. Any other cause justifying her separate living;

Learning

5 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 June 2016

Maintainnace is claimed by women as of her there right.

Raj Thakker (Executive)     14 June 2016

Despite of her wrong doing or not able to prove any of above a to g point can she get??

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     14 June 2016

Originally posted by : Raj Thakker

Hello,

My wife's pic with driver in compromising position got caught by me and then she left to her parents house , we have two kids age 5 and 7 , now she sent me notice which mention everywhere mental cruality and such words.My query is as there are certain grounds which are mentioned below

can she be eligible for Maintanance as such no prudent men can like her wife to click such pictures which are clicked of husband and wife??Can i utilise this pictures in court i have couple of them and not one??

Can she claim interim maintanance??

Can she get permanent maintanance after showing pictures in Family court??

Grounds for award of maintenance:

Only upon proving that at least one of the grounds mentioned under the Act, exists in the favour of the wife, maintenance is granted. These grounds are as follows:-

a. The husband has deserted her or has willfully neglected her;

b. The husband has treated her with cruelty;

c. The husband is suffering from virulent form of leprosy/venereal diseases or any other infectious disease;

d. The husband has any other wife living;

e. The husband keeps the concubine in the same house as the wife resides or he habitually resides with the concubine elsewhere;

f. The husband has ceased to a Hindu by conversion to any other religion;

g. Any other cause justifying her separate living;

Even if bra is open and breast is popping out it does not amount to adultery, Honourable SC citation.  BTW are you teaching us law?

Wife not with husband can ask alimony, children if not adults can ask alimony. Wife in adulterous relations? Prove it and she wont get alimony, but interim alimony you will have to pay, as case still going on.  Best is take MCD.  BTW why did wife sleep with driver? If you r not screwing her, somebody else will, tis is fact of life.  Good women very hard to find. 99.999999% women are like this. SOlve amicably, no use roaming court 3 decades provind adultery, getting divorce, and in end still pay hefty alimony to wife and kids.

Doomed_Man (Respondent)     14 June 2016

Wow what a reply by ^^^^^^ If you are not screwing your wife, someone else will and its a fact of life..SO you are sayn its ok for women to sleep around, but not ok for a man ? Its because of dimwit c*nts like you that the law is so messed up !!

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     14 June 2016

Adultery very difficult to prove, almost impossible, what u require? Keyhole video where both their faces are visible properly and their act is caught on video.  Give this to court and no need to pay alimony, custody of kids also u will get.  Or else simply u have to pay the bicht alimony and aso to ur kids. till they turn 18, and if she goes live in, still u have to pay her alimony.  She wont remarry for sure.  Best is compromise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register