Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Asst Mang)     05 April 2014

Maintanance

Dear All Experts,

My marriage done in Nov 2013, My wife live just 10 days with me & told me to leave family & stay separate, then i told her very smoothly atleast we  have to stay 2 to 3 months then we shift where I work in pune. but she fight with me & my family on this issue she gives us threaten of suicide, then I call her father I told him brief story. now her father blaming on my family as we treated her very badly. now he threaten my all family member of police case file in at his Dist. court (we are from different District.) as we will harashment of traveling & local police & his some political background.

Now i think its only start of marriage life, n how she & her father behave with me & my family n what will haappen in future. I decided to fight & take divorce. My query are.

1. During DV case or 498a case is any chance of loss of my private job.

2. I have around 52,000 salary n i have to pay  25000 emi, rent 5000 so what will be the alimony for her (as she is BE comp.but now job less.

3. If he fill case in his Dist. can I request court to transfer this case in my district or high court as my parents are senior citizen.( as i will ready to pay her traveling bills)

4. can she claim on my flat... or better i have to sell it now.

Learning

2 Replies

DV Act Buster (CEO)     05 April 2014

Immediately sell or gift your flat or she can claim " Right to Residence" in your flat under the DV Act and can make life miserable for your old parents. You should rent and move into a cheap & modest room near your parents home.

Rahul (Plant Executive)     05 April 2014

@Author, start recording her and her father's call and record all the recordings. You do not give any single chance over phone to tap your conversations. When you talk to her/ with her father, talk to her/with her father very politely and record all the conversations.

If your wife threats you over suicide, immediately go and register a complaints on her wish for suicide to your local nearest police station on such acts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register