Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintaining wife, a man's moral duty: Court

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Assumi Jee,

I admire your comparison of wives to all those health drinks.Your comparisons are in good taste.

Now something to say from my side:

I usually post all such latest reports that pertain to any new judgements/orders etc. which may educate the common people visiting this forum,to make them aware,about the latest changes in law,if it helps them,while fighting for their justice.

If you have observed,I have also posted many such news,alongwith judgements which pertained to MEN'S RIGHTS.Why did you not raise your eyebrows then?

My intention is not to provoke people here to fight,as assumed by you.

Last but not the least,if you dislike reading all crime reports in newspapers,will you argue with the newspaper company why these are being published?If you do,will it stop getting them published because because it affects you?The Co. will simply tell you to stop reading them...Same is MY ADVICE TO YOU.You may stop reading all such news if it affects you.

Hvae a good day!

revolutionary (NA)     02 June 2011

Shouldnt the court while mentioning the right of the man and his duty should also shed light on duties of a wife.

1)If she cooks then is it a a big favour that she did on her huband or that is her duty?

2) After marriage demanding money to buy her parents a car on the pretext that her parents have spent soo much on her education is also her right?

3) Spending huge amounts of husbands hard earned money on 4 hr parlour trips is also her right?

4) Complaining that she was never made to do house hold stuff at her parents house allows her that for her rest of her life she is not keen to take care of the house.

I would like to request all the ladies or even men who have a strong opinion about faouring women to kindly elaborate the duties of a wife. I really want to understand what is the minimum to expect out of wife

(Guest)

All duties for husbands, and all rights for wives.

1 Like

syed (Branch incharge)     02 June 2011

Duties are not important here, creating relationship is important, sacrifice is important, as all we know a life is full of sacrifices - both men & women must understand

Love,romance,affection between a husband and wife is important, if they didnt find these in thier day to day activities then difficult to live together, its better -part ways - search for new oppertunities to live happily

maintenance comes next

Still this person have chance to fight his case as said above, maintenance can be reduce further

My question is why this women need maintenance if she cant live with husband,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register