LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona misti (na)     24 April 2016

Maintainence and rti

Again i am here for help.as u experts know my husband had filed divorce in feb 2015..and i filed 125 in april.court orderd 15k per month interim maintainence in aug.then sept i got a temporary job (consolidate pay no work no pay) rs 8000/pm.now my husbands lawyer asked my sallary details,take home sallary,from when i am here,my pf details to office sending a letter.my qs is my boss have to give her answer(it is a pvt concern.they send the letter though speed post on white paper the qs are typed.heading was query as per rti act 2005.with 10rs stamp.there was no legal or court related thing .evn his advocate not disclosed her occupation.)plzzz hlp me.plz

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sona misti
Again i am here for help.as u experts know my husband had filed divorce in feb 2015..and i filed 125 in april.court orderd 15k per month interim maintainence in aug.then sept i got a temporary job (consolidate pay no work no pay) rs 8000/pm.now my husbands lawyer asked my sallary details,take home sallary,from when i am here,my pf details to office sending a letter.my qs is my boss have to give her answer(it is a pvt concern.they send the letter though speed post on white paper the qs are typed.heading was query as per rti act 2005.with 10rs stamp.there was no legal or court related thing .evn his advocate not disclosed her occupation.)plzzz hlp me.plz

Job with no salary?

KISKO CHUTIYA BANARAHI HO SONA MISTI?

Those details are enough to deny maintenance to you.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 April 2016

Rti doesn't apply to private concerns and any details asked by the lawyer must be through directions of court only

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     24 April 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT. 1. HUSBAND HAS FILED FOR DIVORCE AND WIFE FOR MAINTAINENCE. ORDER IN YOUR FAVOUR OF RS.15,000/-P.M.PASSED BY COURT. 2. YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION FOR EXECUTION AND RECOVERY OF SAID ORDER AMOUNT IN SAID COURT. COURT WILL ISSUE NOTICE TO OTHER SIDE AND IF HE IS NOT PAYING THE MAINTAINENCE THEN YOU MAY APPLY FOR WARRANT. 3. KINDLY NOTE THAT AS R.T.I. APPLICATION SENT TO EMPLOYER BY OTHER SIDE , YOU NEED NOT WORRY AS IT IS A TEMPARARY JOB. AND YOU HAVE TO DEFEND THROUGH YOUR ADVOCATE ABOUT PROVING THE HIGHER INCOME OF OPPOSITE PARTY. YOU MAY TAKE DEFENCE THAT IT IS A TEMPORARY JOB AND YOU MAY MENTION THE NUMBER OF DEPENDENT PERSONS ON YOU INCLUDING CHILDREN AND OLD PARENT ETC. THESE ARE BRIEF POINTS . YOU MAY SEND DETAILS WILL SEND DETAILED REPLY . GOOD LUCK. N.B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.ADVOCATE HIGH COURT.

sona misti (na)     24 April 2016

My husband had threw me out of house ..and he wants quick divorce to marry again.and i hv temporary post job.no sallary slip or pf. He earns 60k(gazeted ofcr)..am only 8k.and i cannot run both cases and survive on such small amount.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 April 2016

IF the private entity is registeted with a public authority then the rti can be filed over the public authority which in turn will direct the private entity to provide the details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register