FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subodh (admin)     09 January 2013

Maintainance under crpc 125 ......please reply

Dear sir i got married in 21/11/2009 to a girl who is a news reader at local new channel of her hometown after 2 month of marriage my wife left me while she is pregnent.she gave birth to child on 15/01/2011. after that she refused to come to my home and sent me a lawyer notice stating that i m refusing her and beeten her when she is with me.i met to the lawyer who sent me the notice.where both the parties come and make compromise. but there she also refused to live with me.after that i go to family councelling center as applicant.family councelling center arrage our 4 councils. in last councile she is agree to live with me for 1 monht.i get her to my home happyly. after 10 days she back to her home for prepration of her exam.when i called her she refused to come with me. then i went to Family Councelling center again.The officer of Family councelling center arraged a meeting there she refused to come to me stating that she got a job in indore and she did not live with me in ujjain. that is written in our final councelling chargsheet of Family Councelling Center.

on 18 sep 2011 she file a case of CRPC 125 + antrim +DATTAK GRAHAN+maintanance for her and child who is 2 year of age in the court. now case proceddings are going on.On 04/01/2013  hearing she came to court for BAYAN of Courtfee.she said that she is not working now.and refused to come to me because i am alcoholic.that is not true.

i am a stuend doing diploma after my graduation. earning 3000/- per month doing Job Wokrs.

Dear Sir please help me to get out of this trouble cause i did not done any thing wrong. i do not take alcohol, i never beeten her. i naver demand for any money from her.

what are the next setps of the court

i want to know that is Family Councelling Center charge sheet helps me in which she refused to live with me because of private job.

what are the necesary steps i have to take

how much amount  i have to pay if maintainance granted.i dont wanna give her sigle panny and i am ready to take her with me and my son both.


please help me




 2 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     09 January 2013

Earning lady who had deserted husband is not liable to get any releief in 125 crpc. Read the law and Fight the case describing all the merits. Now no need to run behind her.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     09 January 2013


have some patience.

if your wife was working previously then she is not entitled to maintenance.

 If husband is student and un-employed then NIL and there are many citations on the same.




1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query