LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IwanttoKnow (NA)     09 March 2017

Maintainance too high

I'm a NRI husband and my wife got orders of maintainance under 125. She got interim maintainance granted which is too high for me to pay. If I go there , I can be arrested for 498a fir already lodged by her. What to do?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Pay one time alimony.  Finish the matter in one go.  Or else even if you hide outside, you can be brought back and put to jail.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : autohide4u
You posed as wife in previous query. Slow but sure decline into mental insanity has started. Typical outcome of fighting pointless matrimonial litigation.

Exactly. Just the way you keep talking as if you are male but are sadly a female ! laugh tumse hi seekha hoga issne ye

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     10 March 2017

In which country are you now? Are you a citizen of that country? If you are citizen of a civilized country, bringing you back is not that easy. The allegations against you should be punishable according to laws of that country in order to get you extradited. But dependig on your situation one day or the other you may have to come to India.

A walk alone (-)     10 March 2017

If you have money then better pay her one time alimony and get rid of her. If you are out of India then why are you worried, let her roam court with zero result.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register