LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Agent)     07 November 2013

Maintainance domestic violence_evidence bank statement


My SIL filled DV case against my bro and Mom.

SIL is looking for a monthly maintaince.

She was working as a sales excecutive before marriage and after marriage willingfully she left JOB. but few months back she again rejoined the same company..

 I have her a/c numbers with me..

Could you pls tell me the easiest way to get her bank statement so that we can prove that she is a working women and can maintain herself...

Urgent advise urgently


 6 Replies

fighting back (exec)     07 November 2013

bank statement wont be given to a third party, i.e. you, you can summon the employer in court, with the documents of her joining letter to that company. there is no other possible way

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 November 2013

Advise of Mr. Fighting back is the fitting reply to your query.

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     07 November 2013

File appn u/s 91 of Crpc in court  for calling bank statements.

stanley (Freedom)     07 November 2013

I agree to the advise of Mr Fighting back . 

Shiva......... (owner)     07 November 2013

Dear sir,

Can the court direct the wife to submit her bank account statement and IT returns if any ?

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     07 November 2013

I agree with Manoj Kumar Jain. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register