Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (sr engr)     07 September 2013

Maintainance amount petition filed section 24 (13 i a)

Hello,

I have filed divorce petition around 1.4yrs back based on desertion and cruelty. Now my wife and parents have filed PETITION for maintainance amount saying that my salary is 1.5 lakh which is totally false and claimed 75,000 maintainance amount via petition section 24 13 I A. 35,000 FOR EXPENSE, 40,000 FOR COURT EXPENSE.  Also they have told that their daughter is not working and depends on father's income, But i came to know that she is working in some delhi based compnay. but i dnt have her salary info

now my salary is around 68,000 out of that i am paying  home loan of  43,000 amount.  

Before that when we filed our petition we have recorded her father's  voice over some false allegation and cruelty upon me.   they applied for allowing time to file their petition..9th sept,13 was the date was given to us  now 2 days back we got this section 24 petition stating those false allegation and 26 sept they asked for the date.

Please suggest how to proceed and is there any way to teach them lessons....

Learning

4 Replies

Krishna Gulagari (LAWYER)     07 September 2013

Court is not concluded one party petition. Court should give opportunity to you for reply which is allegation made by them. If possible you inquire her company name and her designation and her salary. That mention in your petition. And you mention your housing loan then court may allow amount by way of compensation.

rahul (sr engr)     07 September 2013

I do not want to give them any amount because we got married may,12 and we just stayed together not more than one month, since then, she deserted after i found she involves in other affair.. Since then they started giving false reasons and allegations.. after 8 months we filed our 1st petition. I came to know she works in Times business solution Ltd. noida.

if   any body know any one working in Times business solution Ltd. noida ( times of india office branch) or any employee from times of india office, plz help.  Its bit urgent, so any help is appreciated.. Thanks .

Manoj Kumar Jain (abc)     07 September 2013

Court will award maintenance based on your actual income only. If you pay 43000/- loan it may prooved your income my be more than 43000/-. Please collect her income evidence also. best o fluck

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     07 September 2013

Court believes only paper proof..So get her income proof or atleast company in which she works..u can hire licensed detective and and do investigation.

Once u can provide details in court, you can file crpc 91 to summon her company to provide salary details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register