LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IwanttoKnow (NA)     21 February 2017

Maintainance after divorce

I've got divorced and got my share of property from foreign court. Can I still claim monthly maintainance under crpc 125 from India ?

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
You can claim but won't get anything. By the way don't you think it is greedy of you to expect?
1 Like

Martin Lois   01 March 2017

Not sure if you are a working woman if so, a qualified woman can't site ideal & claim maintenance

(Guest)

Indian woman marries for money. Only.

1 Like

IwanttoKnow (NA)     01 March 2017

Indian men marry for free money!

(Guest)
Originally posted by : IwanttoKnow
Indian men marry for free money!

It is you good for nothings who have from time immemorial have fed the Indian men (especially in Hindus) with dowry, the system of dowry is as ancient as Mankind itself.  Reason for existence of such system is the Indian Women only.  

We have traditions.  Traditions and customs are developed only because they are followed for generations together.  You (women) have made it a tradition/custom to give dowry to the Indian Man in marriage.

Had it been so that this system had been discouraged, we would not have needed Dowry Prohibition laws at all.

If you say Dog bites you.  IT is because you have fed the dog mutton chops since time immemorial, now if it dont get mutton chops it will bite and eat man only.

It is for the women and her parents to discourage the system of dowry. Stop throwing biscuits at dogs, at least some day dog will stop expecting biscuits/mutton chops.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register