LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R K........ (Analyst)     08 June 2012


My monthly salary is around 1 lakh per month and wife's monthly salary is around 35,000 per month.. She is earning, even then I have been told to pay around 15,000 per month to her as maintainance.. after a court case

We have no kid and the decision to get seperate is of my wife


Is this justified.. Can a judge give any decision of his choice ?


 4 Replies

NiceManMyself (self)     08 June 2012

Not justified in my opinion...

From your post, i do understand it is contested divorce. You can appeal in higher court

Just curious - how long it took between filing the case and for judgement?

Nandkumar (Deputy Manager)     08 June 2012

Go for appeal.  Check out limitation.

bsgohil (baroda)     08 June 2012

hello sir or madam,

                                                 i m bsgohil i have filed a divorce case from baroda,my wife has file a Maintenance,

petation from baroda.our case is on arrugment,and my wife has filed another Maintenance,from mp madya, pradesh, can see file 2 maintenance cases from 2 diiff states,i have got the notice from dhar court of madya pradesh,4 maintance,i want 2 ask u that can wife file case 4 maintance from 2 diff states,give me advice what should i do now



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads