LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesh Rao (Retired Government Servant)     11 December 2016

Maintainability of writ

Respected sirs, A firm/society has imparted training to the trainees under a central government scheme and the expenses and remuneration are reimbursable by central govt.through state govt. The amount remains unpaid for want of budget. Whethre the firm/society can maintain writ against central and state govt. to enforce payment or civil suit has to be filed? Citation if any will be gratefully acknowledged. Thanx in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 December 2016

You can file awrit of MNDAMUS TO ISSUE directions to    STATE AND CENTRAL GOVERNMENT TO DISBURSE fundsAS IT IS THEIR POLICY.

WITH RESPECT TOTRAINING IMPARTED TO trainees under central Government Scheme by a society through state governemtnScheme which expenses state government will diburse expnses s and remuneration..But they have so far not disbursed payments for traininfg to trainees.File a Writ after issuing notice toCentral and s/tate Governemnt.For the desired reliefs.iF YOU  APPRECIATE THIS ANSWER PLEASE GIVE ME ALL MY  PROFILE LIKES.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     12 December 2016

It is not the nature of duties of petitioner that decides the maintainability of writ jurisdiction.  The respondent is and/or Central and State Governments, the writ is maintainable.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 December 2016

You will have to file a suit (civil) for recovery.

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao (legalquestadvisor@gmail.com )     13 December 2016

I agree with Mrs. Usha Kapoor and Sri Samarpan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register