Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maintainability of divorce case ?

Page no : 2

A walk alone (-)     18 November 2016

Your wife has filled divorce why don't you go MCD ? Instead of wasting time and money in court go MCD in the condition she will withdraw all cases. Think if you opposed divorce it may take 1-2 year to get it dismissed. After that you will file fresh divorce it may also take 2-3 years. Total 5 years wastage of time and money in roaming court. Time can never recover in life go MCD and find someone else. And still if you want to fight then she has file divorce she has to prove her allegations. Without proving her case will be dismissed. DV decision in your favor will also help you in your divorce case. As her allegations are prove false in DV. Filling false case or allegations also comes under cruelty. It will prove she has done cruelty.

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     28 November 2016

Dear Siddarth, 

I am also the victim of false DV & 498A Case and still my case is going on. But I learned a lot from my case. So I share you one thing. You can file CrPC 340 (IPC 195) for prejury (means if you succed in your previous cases you can file fresh case against her as you have an proven reocrd and declare innocent by Court in DV case) It is good time to nail her. 

You can take propler consultation with some expert lawyers they will more effectively suggest you what should you do. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register