LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     07 November 2014

Maharashtra leave in license agreement doubt

I heard if there is no leave and license agreement ,then tenant can claim that flat


what proofs he need to furnish?


 2 Replies

sagar jadhav (employee)     08 November 2014

no reply?

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     08 November 2014


The occupier needs to have proof of residence at the flat, like ]1] Ration Card, [2] Adhaar card; [3] Rent receipts; [3] Proof showing the manner in which he came to occupy the flat; [4] postal articles addressed to him at the flat; [5] electric energy bill addressed to him at the flat; [6] telephone bills addressed to him at the flat, etc.

If the occupier has attested or averred any document, in favour of the owner of the flat, at the time of taking possession of the flat, that will have a decisive legal bearing.

Good Luck,

Kishor Mehta

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads