LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramchander S (Mech Engg)     29 August 2020

Maharashtra lawyer reqd - agricultural land verification


Can anyone recommend a good lawyer for agricultural land papers verification.

This is for a 30 years agricultural land bit in Yavatmal. Has no papers except for Satbara and Ferafars (3 pages). The land was owned by a zamindar and became surplus land and may have gone to a adivasi sangh or something like that. But it is classified as Bhogvatadar 1 and has non-adivasis/General category owning it for at least quite some time.

Want to know if it will create any problem.




 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     29 August 2020

There are several lawyers in Maharashtra.  Search in Google for a well-knowledged advocate in your area.  or Ask your friends and well-wishers.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 August 2020

You will have to search yourself.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 August 2020

Through someone file RTI Application to Registrar of that area and district collector and seek such certified copies of orders/notifications/circulars on  validity of such transfers in that area.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register