maharashta apartment ownership act 1970

Builder had committed us that he will form housing society. Later on unilaterally he registered Deed of Declaration and after misguiding few members he registered their Deed of Apartment, means he formed apartment of condominium. our 90% flat owners (Around 350 flat owners) are fighting to form Housing Society and not apartment of condominium. Both the laws are different but housing society is beneficial for flat owners and this is easy to handle maintenance and operations. Please suggest how we could go to form housing society.

Please post in the original thread.

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. You can De-Register the "Association /apartment of condominium" by following due procedures of law.

2. AFTER above you can form & register a Housing Society, by following due procedures of law.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Total likes : 1 times


@Mr.Hemant, can you please help to get this done..
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

Originally posted by : Gireedhar Muradnar
@Mr.Hemant, can you please help to get this done..


1. YES .... I can do the entire procedures PROVIDED your Association is in jurisdiction of Mumbai.  Otherwise I can guide you on Email & Phone only.  If you wish Contact me on my phone displayed above.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x