LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John Bosco (Proprietor)     19 July 2011

Made over of Cultivation lease

I need suggestion from experts on the following issue

My father in law has made a sales deed in favour of my wife, which is his self earned property on 22.03.2011

We came to know from the EC that my brother in law had encumberred the property on 08.04.2011, saying that he had  taken that land on lease for cultivation from my father in law ( for which no documentory evidence is available, even if he shows a forged one that is not registered ) and he registered a made over of lease to his wife

We are unable to sell the land though we are the right ful owner of the property due to this encumbrance

Is it posible to cancel the registration which is done illegally? whom we have to approach for the cancellation of this registration?

Please clarify





 1 Replies

Mahadeva Rao G (ADVOCATE)     19 July 2011

hi John,

This  is Mahadeva  Rao  G,  from  Bangalore.

First  of all  there  was  no  need of  Sale  deed  to be  made  by  your  father in law  if  the transaction  was between  the  Father  and  daughter.    As  claimed by  you  if  it  is  self  acquired  property  then  a  simple Gift  deed  would  have  solved  all  the  problem.     Since  there is  already  a  proper  Sale  Deed  executed   by your father in law  in favour  of  your  wife  ( that is  his  own daughter )  in that  case it  is  not  anybody's  business  to  interfere in your  peaceful  possession  and  enjoyment of  the property  in question.   since  the Sale  Deed  is  done  on  22-03-2011 and  the  EC  is dated  on  08-04-2011  based on the forged document and moreover  once  the  alienation is  done on 22-03-2011  your  father  is no  more  a  owner  of  the property  and  any  number of  documents,  even if  he makes  it  will  not  have  any  value in the eye of  Law.  It wil  be  null  and  void.   

your  wife  can  file  a suit  for  permanent  injuction  against  her  brother  in  competent  court  of  Law  restraining   him from  interfering  in  her  law ful  possession.

For  further  assistance along with your  documents   you  can  get  in touch with me on 9845285555, 

Warm  regards &  Good luck.

Mahadeva  Rao G, ( 98452858555 )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register