Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     11 September 2018

made a huge mistake seniors please guide others please dont do anytime ever i am biggest overconfident fool

Respected seniors; i got rcr exparte in my favour then i filed divorce few months back in rcr my lawyer had mentioned that we had given so much gold to my wife as well as her father has given so much of gold to her now i am in problem on first date she told i want my belongings back she want to do zero percent settlemwnt in which i got angry and demanded litigation cost so judge gave us mediation date on 27th september 2018 but after th8nk8ng with cool mind i called up my wife and told i am ready to return your gold but now she told to speak to lawyer when i called her lawyer he told that now everyhting is over now as you had already mebtioned in your rcr that this much amount of gold you have g8fted to her now that will also be taken away by my client now you just see how you get screwd up so now i am searching for solution to save my gold under any cost my next mediation is on 27th sptember is there any way out.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 September 2018

Dear querist,

Your query does not have clarity.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Sachin Bansal   12 September 2018

Hi bro, no need to worry, if your case is in Delhi and NCR then contact me with you complete file at my office at Tis Hazari courts, Delhi or call me at 9250905868.

(Guest)

Replied......................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register