Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

d. (n.a)     30 April 2020

Mact appeal (long brief but necessary to know)

My father was accident in 2003 his yearly income was 4,80,000/- He was  CEO, Manager of Pvt ltd bank, he was died in 2005 as heart attack,
Due to Accident Several fractures in left leg and surgery three time done , 2.5 years he was suffered, Doctor certified 35% present permanent partial disability, And shortening of leg 1 inch, and not fold leg.
My father getting notice from Bank for terminate( all WRONG below mention) from service AS PER BANK SAID because of Continuously absent Without report to bank, your payment of left leaves calculated and payment done to you no any leave you have now credit or left,  Indiscipline, Financial fraud for 3 parties various loan sanctioned which not repay, Personal family loans, Irregularities in administration etc and you are dismissed at current effect, all Charges are FULLY WRONG AND PROVEN, First reasons Is my father Absent continuously It was Wrong because my father timely sent certificates to bank Which remark of doctor for rest and details, BANK ALSO WRITTEN OFFICIALLY THAT MY FATHER WAS CONTINUOUSLY ABSENT FOR 6 MONTH BECAUSE HEAVY ACCIDENT AND GRIEVOUS INJURY OCCURE, Second third is Financial Frauds also WRONG PROVEN also HIGH COURT ORDER THAT NO ANY INVOLVEMENT AND PERSONAL BENEFIT GETTING MY FATHER FOR LOAN SANCTIONS PROCESSED and other charge was some personal family loan which actually with secure mortgaged Our property to bank as guarantee Bank director,But bank’s at that times chairman have personal problem with my father, my father work in same bank continues 33 years with every year A Grade from RBI,
So actually my father’s MACT case in district court dismissed without any compensation because first surgery amount bank given to my father from hospital Bill etc but thereafter surgeries BILL DATA We have Lost missing, (Discharge summary we not present in court )only one Discharge copy have and one bill sum of 8000/- rs but that surgery cost 135000/- but we have not bills only discharge copy have which mentioned surgery details, we contact hospital but they told us not data of that time available ,I want to Appel in high court for getting compensation on Leave encashments which uses Wasted in bed rest time due to accident, Loss of Job earnings, disability, future income and prospects, mentally harassment agony, lump sum cost of surgery amount on discharge summary, Loss of income , Pain & suffering amenities, attendant, so long time 2.5 years and 3 surgeries, financial problems, died in the tension of job, surgeries cost, medicines, day to day work and so much depression due to accident and in all which due to accident and result tension so high he was heart attacked and died, all our family members and my father’s  life ruined Because of accident, all of our future prospects wasted, and many more Legal and related heads If any,
So please advise me on which ground and section I file appeal in high court and give me instruction and Details we have to added or missing in this brief.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 April 2020

Members of an open forum are not competent to give guidance in such complicated issues.  The surgery has to be performed only by expert under approved environments and conditions.  Approach to your father's Bank Retirees association or his colleagues or AIBOA for due help and guidance.  They might have seen hundreds of such cases and they have such experts in the panel of advocates to guide you in a proper manner.  As a son, you are not able to state your late father's designation whether CEO of the Pvt Bank or Manager, and your query lacks clarity and vital facts, and it is beyond your capacity to handle such cases, approach to the Retirees Association at All India Level.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 April 2020

Repeated query...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register