Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

r.chandra shekhar (worker )     06 November 2011

Mact

sir

i would lik to know about the proceeding to file the MACT case ,we travelled from NEW DELHI Railways Trains  WE COME TO MANMAD station at med night around 3 pm and took the taxi which  met with the road accdint  in a road accident near Yevla Taluka Police Station, Manmad, Maharashtra.

My brother with my family father ,mother was travelling  in a Maruti Omni van for an intended visit \ darshan of Shirdi Sai Baba on 19th July 2011 (around 0430 hrs), when the van carrying us hit a container lorry from behind due to poor visibility & cloudy weather/rain. The driver of the van and my brother succumbed to their injuries on the spot. The other family members including myself were injured, remained unconscious and were admitted to the nearby Civil Hospital in Manmad by the local Police authorities and a social worker.

i got the , FIR, MLC / Post Mortem Report / Death Report ,  NEWS PAPER CUTTING ,proof of income of the deceased,Original bills of expenses incurred on the treatment along with treatment record 

But we don’t have any detail of  the Taxi driver – DL -DRIVING LISENCE OF HIM insurance policy of  the taxi car

We don’t have any detail of the container lorry in which our car hit  . 

So kindly what to do pl tell me the process of it because we in noida ncr  near delhi and not yet applied for MACT 

Shekhar 

Shekhar3cs@yahoo.com

Learning

7 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     06 November 2011

Dear Sekhar,

It is duty of investigating officer to trace the details of container lorry.  wait for some time.  There is no period of limitation for filing a Motor Accident Case.

If I.O. fails to detect the vehicle details, then make an application before District or State Legal Services Authority under Section 357A of Cr.P.C. for compensation.  Where the offender is not traced or identified, Sec 357A which was recently inserted by Cr.P.C.(Amendement) Act, 2008 will come to the aid of the victims.  

r.chandra shekhar (worker )     07 November 2011

sir 

sridhar pasumarthy sir i hav not mush knowledg about the prosiding about the MACT can u give ur suport for procquiring the case i belong from tamilnadu  but born in delhi i got no Ideia about the mact prosedger 

?what should i do further 

shekhar 

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     07 November 2011

Dear Sekhar,

I belong to A.P.  So, consult a local lawyer.  I will extend my support at all times, if you need any advice on this platform.

r.chandra shekhar (worker )     08 November 2011

sir 

sridhar pasumarthy sir can u send me ur email id for some other related quary for me 

shekhar

shekhar3cs@yahoo.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     08 November 2011

Dear sekhar

you can filed MACT and if you are willing to meet

then feel free to call

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     08 November 2011

Dear Sekhar,

My email id is :- advocatepsd@gmail.com

Piyush Vaishnava (Advocate)     10 November 2011

Dear Shekhar,

it is not necessary to know about insurance or DL of driver, you have only know the parties name and adress to file a case for compensation, its their duty to produce thier documents before competent court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register