Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin M. Hadke (Assistant)     04 April 2013

Macps under technical resignation

Sir,

I joined in Central Government Department i.e. IIFM in 25 January 2001 as Computer Assistant in the scale of 5000-8000 (sixth pay 9300-34800,4200) then applied for same grade pay i.e. (9300-34800, 4200) with proper channel to new organisation a Central University. I got selected there and joined the same on 14 March 2007 after tendering technical resignation to previous organization. My previous organization relieved me on 12 March 2007.  My pay protection is also got done in new organization. Now my question will I allowed to have next financial upgradation i.e. (GP 4600) under MACPS as I have completed 10 years regular service taking into account previous employer service.

Please help me in this subject urgently

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 April 2013

No.  MACP will be admissible after 10 years of last direct recruitment.  You have not completed 10 years on the same post without promotion.

Sachin M. Hadke (Assistant)     05 April 2013

Sir,

I worked central organization in the scale of 9300-34800 (5th pay commission scale 5000-8000) from 1 January 2001 to 12 March 2007 through direct recruitment. (6 years 2 months service)

While working with the above institute I applied for the same post, same pay scale as mentioned above in one of the central university through proper channel.

I got selected and I applied for lien. But my old employer did not sanction lien and asked me to submit technical resignation.

I tendered technical resignation. They relieved me on 12.3.2007.

I joined new central University on 14.3.07 and still working there. Will my previous service in central department is calculated for MACPS in new organization as I already completed above 12 of service without any promotion. Please reply me soon

regards

Sachin Hadke

sachinhadke@rediffmail.com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2013

You have not completed 10 years of unpromoted service in initial post.  You are not in the promotion list of the said post since 2007.

You will be entitled to MACP in March 2017 if not promoted till then.

Sachin M. Hadke (Assistant)     08 April 2013

As mentioned in NO. 11/1/2010-JCA 6th October, 2010 of para no. 16

“It was observed that any appointment after resignation is to be viewed afresh /

‘Direct Recruitment’ (including reappointment) in the Government. As per the MACPS,  the financial upgradations are to be allowed after completion of 10/20/30 years of continuous regular service from the entry grade. However, in case of Technical Resignations, the past service shall be counted for the purpose of MACP”

Para 9 of Annexure “I” to DOP&T OM dated 19th May 2009

stipulates that “past continuous regular service in another Government Department in a post carrying same grade pay prior to regular appointment in a new Department, without a break, shall be counted towards qualifying regular service for the purposes of

MACPS. However, benefits under the MACPS in such cases shall not be considered till the satisfactory completion of the probation period in the new post”.

Please clarify above darken lines. In above case this may be applied to me because i worked in the same grade pay with same designation in old organisation and i applied through proper channel for the same grade,same post  in the new organisation.

Looking forward please reply me

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 April 2013

go ahead

shyju c vellur (Nursing Officer)     31 May 2022

I would like to know the status of your case/ grievance. Have you got MACP after the completion of 10 years from the date of first joining or not?

Gurpreet Kaur   14 September 2022

Almost same case is mine. I joined as sister grade II grade pay 4600  at an autonomous central govt tertiary care hospital in 2002. And got my 1st MACP in 2012 4800. Thereafter through direct recruitment and after submissionnof tech. Resignation at the same institute i joined as a Public health Nursing Officer gr pay 4800 in the yr 2016. 

So when i am eligible to get my 2nd MACP in 2022 or 2016.? My institute is insisting on granting it in 2016, as i joined the latter post through direct recruitment.

Kindly give your expert opinion.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2023

Originally posted by : Gurpreet Kaur

Almost same case is mine. I joined as sister grade II grade pay 4600  at an autonomous central govt tertiary care hospital in 2002. And got my 1st MACP in 2012 4800. Thereafter through direct recruitment and after submissionnof tech. Resignation at the same institute i joined as a Public health Nursing Officer gr pay 4800 in the yr 2016. So when i am eligible to get my 2nd MACP in 2022 or 2016.? My institute is insisting on granting it in 2016, as i joined the latter post through direct recruitment.Kindly give your expert opinion.

Institute is taking correct decision.  It will not be your 2nd rather 1st upgradation.  You still can have two more if you do not retire beofre 2036

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register