Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Motan (Advocate)     31 January 2010

Ludhiyana Distt. Court ??

Hey all...

i am an advocate from Delhi practicing since 4 and a half years now....recently i have got one case of Ludhiyana Distt. Court.........pls. tell me if there is any difference between Delhi Courts and Ludhiyana Courts as it would be my first case in Punjab.....i knw the procedure would be the same but is/are there any special formalities which exist in Punjab Courts or is it the same as in Delhi Courts?? pls reply soon...Thanx

i have to contest one DV Act case and one 125 CRPC Case

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 January 2010

procedure will be the same, but it is better to contact local lawyer to know the local procedure.  Once I had been to Kolahapur to appear in the case. The entire procedure was change, court didn't call the case, advocates were coming and submitting before the court, I was sittinng in the court there were no tables also.Judge was from karantaka he asked me what you want then I said I have to file my vakalat then he asked you are from I said from karantaka then he told in my mother tonge you meet the bench clerk say the serial number I did the same, but very strange thing is that judge suggested me to file an application that I ma ready to appear on behalf of the respondant and respondant address is so and so.  I wrote an application in english, meanwhile one advocate came  he said no application in english it should be in marathi I puzzeled when that advocate came to know that I am from karnataka he wrote a letter in marathi and said he is from bengaluru practicing at Kolapur.  So my advise is better to contact any local lawyer.

Mrs. Hetal Sunil Shah (Advocate)     31 January 2010

you can contact:

LAWYER

Kamal Grover

Advocate High Court, Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Alok Motan (Advocate)     01 February 2010

Thanks Mr. Rajeev for the advice. Actually I knew there would be some difference but was not sure…..that’s why I asked here for help/ suggestion & thanks Mrs. Hetal ………….. actually I already had contacted Mr. Grover …. :-)  ….now awaiting his response……… lets c….Thanks anyways...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register