LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tonmoy (advocate)     04 September 2017

Lucky draws to promote product is legal or illegal in the state of kerala

can any one help me to know whether Lucky draws to promote product by a company is legal or Illegal in the state of Kerala.

Learning

7 Replies

Arjun Kohli   04 September 2017

As long as the person who doesn't win the lucky draw does not lose all his investment, there's no illegality in the act. Therefore, this is lawful.

mariakim   26 September 2017

There are things here that I didn’t think some time as of late. Because of cool such a position, to the  point that is to a great degree carefully taken, do my essay we will talk a huge amount of colleagues about it

aftabak   25 May 2018

The format that you pick is vital, particularly thinking of you as will in all likelihood have other individuals going to your site to play diversions in your digital club. hopa

aftabak   31 May 2018

Long haul player rewards are extra rewards that reward a player for the time allotment they have been a dynamic player at a club. storspelare bonus

aftabak   02 July 2018

The bettor has the control to format his or her point spreads in the 2 diversions. 1xbet

steffanantanio   13 September 2020

If you spend a lot of time in your vehicle, whether it's for a daily commute, as a long-haul truck driver, or just on vacation, you've probably experienced stiffness after driving. Generally, the longer the ride, the stiffer you will be and the more your body will ache. No matter how well-designed or luxurious a

Best Car Seat Pillow for Kids - Special Baby Cushion for Safe ..

vehicle may be, most cars simply don't provide a good ergonomic seating experience.

mary land   14 September 2020

Car leasing is a simple and convenient way to purchase vehicles. The Lessee receives the right to use the car after concluding the contract and making the first payment. He then pays off the monthly lease (rental) payments

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register