My problem as follow:-
1. 3 empty and 2 filled empty gas cylinder was found in store of my business place where utensil was there. My client business to sell the utensils.
2. there was shortage of supply of cylinders of LPG.
3.My client are 4 brothers. 3 in business in two shops. One in service.
4. The investigation officer submitted charge-sheet for sanction u/s 11 Essential Commodity Act. But control order was called. Meanwhile the investigation officer was changed. My client move an application with affidavits & relevant document that he has 4 legally authorised gas connection. Business places & their houses are with 50 yards & in same street. All gas cylinder was empty. 2 LPG refills was found on same date. The investigation officer investigate the authority letter of LPG & refill etc and found correct.
5. But District Magistrate has not take the notice of evidence collected by 2nd investigation officer & give sanction on the evidence collected by 1st investigation officer.
6. Now what remedy is with me in Cr.P.C. when I was summon by trial court ?
Kindly guide me for proper remedy?