LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brami (Software Engineer)     20 November 2013

Love problem pls help me

I have a lover , her age is 18 years(completed)...and my age is 28. I love her since 2 years. Recently I told my love matter to his father. There is lot of age gap between us. But we love each other very much.

Actually I dont have any wrong intention. And I want to marry her with my parents permission. My parents also talked with her sister, but she did not accepted my parents request. So we decided to ask her father's permission. My parents also like her very much.

Can he take any legal actions on me?  How to face the situation...pls advice.

Learning

3 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     20 November 2013

You are doing simple conversation with her father regarding your marriage , if they found suitable match they said OK if not they will refuse , you are nothing doing wrong and illegal , go ahead give them all facts about your affair and dicision to marry but need your wishes and approval , be respectful while talking with her parents , visit there with your parents and make all conversation amicabily .

Reformist !!! (Other)     20 November 2013

Iff they are not ready 4 marriage then beware, there are lots of false rape cases filed in INDIA on the pretext of extortion !!!

Beware of such things and record every conversation between u and her parents.

brami (Software Engineer)     21 November 2013

Thank u for ur reply sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register