LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bikramjeet (student)     21 June 2013

Love marriage help needed

me and my girlfriend both of us belong to hindu religion
but we both related to different caste
we love each other very much
what should we do for a valid marriage and our parents donot get any information about it
can any one please tell the procedure please


 1 Replies

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     21 June 2013

iF U Both are above 18 and 21 respectively then go to nearest marriage officer in ur area and get ur marraige resgistred under Special marraige Act ! if u post ur location i can guide u more

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads