LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     23 June 2011

Love Marriage


Dear Sir/Mam

Good Evening,

I am Anil Kumar from visakhapatnam (Andhra pradesh).I have completed my Diploma in mechanical and i am present working with Wipro water.

I have a issue which i like to share and get proper guidance for my further life.

I have been in love with a girl named Augnes Augustine since 3 years who is also from vizag itself.We love each other and we are willing to marry each other. thing is that our affair matter came in to their parents notice and they have made house arrest to that girl.This happened on march 19th 2011 and her mother gave a police complaint on me in mahila police station at visakhapanam saying that i am teasing that girl and trapping her.

In returm police called me to the police station and they kept the girl and myself in front and they asked our opinion.then we both said that we both are willing to marry eachother.

But the problem as on that day was that the girl was one month minor so police was not able to conduct our marriage.

So their parents forcefully made us to write a letter saying that we will not be in contact for 2 years and after two years we can go ahead on our wish.

Now the girls parents have made her locked in a room and torturing her like anything.Now she is major she has overcome 18 years age on june-15th 2011

Now girl is 18 and im 23 we are eligible for our marriage and Augnes is going to support me in all aspects.

Now main problem is i cant speak to that girl because their parents are against our marriage and my parents are also against our marraige.We dont have support from our parents.

Augnes parents have locked her in a room and no contact is with her so that i can contact her and bring her out.and her mother is threatening me saying that if needed i will kill Augnes but i wont allow you people to marry.these words are worrying me more


Please suggest me how to approach to her home and to their parents and bring out my love Augnes and marry her.whose help i need to take..

Will government help me to get my love.and whom i need to contact either Human Rights/Lawyer/police station 

I cannot go alone to her home and get Augnes because they are threatening me to kill and and they have locked her in a room.

I am ready to do anything please give me a good suggestion how to bring her out and marry her and in this regard who is going to help me.

Waiting for your prompt response for my better future.


Anil Kumar


 15 Replies

Amit Parmar (Junior Lawyer)     23 June 2011

Hey u r having an very intresting and filmy story,But sorry at present  I am not having any suggestion at this movement .....

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     23 June 2011

Sir plzz help me out.I really say that what happened with me pl help me out sir

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     23 June 2011

Sir plzz help me out.I really say that what happened with me pl help me out sir

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 June 2011

@ Author

For marriage you also need to be earning and self dependent. Are you so !

2. Contact local area NGO and narrate your love for the girl and they may help as legally both of you can marry but when elders in either side are not agreeing to such union then to break the first contact impasse under stated briefs NGO are the best suitable persons.

All the best.


Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     23 June 2011

Thank u sir i think this will be quiet helpfull.


I am good enough settled.i m working with wipro and earning 4.2 lacs per annum.

please suggest me how to approach ngo and how to contact them.

will i get them in visakhapatnam

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 June 2011

@ Author

Yes, you may search for family harmony field (working) NGO's in Vizag area via local newspaper search, resident welfare association directory search and or via local internet directory search and or even via visiting a Women's Cell police station and asking them about NGO's details working on Family Harmony areas and or even via consultation with local ld. Advocates in Family Court(s).

Adv.Sunil m Landage (Privet Lawyer)     24 June 2011

dear i read your story i suggest you that.

when she give statement in front of police station she did not complite her 18 yrs so she didnt have any right to sign over that statment because she was not major at that time.

second thing you can marry her at any time because now she complite her 18 yrs.but when you will marry her you must make a notral affidavit of her,with mention that 'she was not forced by you to marryyourself ' which make you safe in your future.

Thank you

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     24 June 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your suggestion,

Thing is that now i need a suggestion how to approach to her house.Her mom have locked her in a room since 3months not allowing her to go any were and no contact facility is available with her.

I cant contact her and she cant contact me.

In this situation if i go to her house then their parents may say that she is not in home and they can put a different complaint on me i.e man handling or thefting case etc


So please suggest me a good way hou to approach to her house and who can support me in this regard without any problem and i will definetly marry her immediately.


Waiting for prompt response

Thanking you sir


Anil Kumar

Adv.Sunil m Landage (Privet Lawyer)     24 June 2011

just stay cool for few day,and give assurance to her parents that now you dont think for her.then they automatically give some freeness to her and when she came out from her home you will then marry her.

and one thing when you marry no one can do any thing to both of you.after marriage make police complent agenst her parents that they threat you death police will give you protection

but in all this thing your partner must stickup with you.if she not stickup you will come in big problem.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     24 June 2011

I f still they keep her like that and keep her in same way then what i need to do sir.


Ok i will wait but if that thing dosen't happens what i need to do sir,


Please suggest me its making me more worry

Adv.Sunil m Landage (Privet Lawyer)     24 June 2011

just belive on your love and give confidance to your partner when you became possiable to contact her.

Anil Kumar Singh (engineer)     24 June 2011

Ok thank u sir.


But me approaching to their home in worst scenario will it backfire to me...

Or else waiting till she gives a cal is my last option nothing cant be done sir

Aditisingh   03 September 2015

Anil kumar singh .... hi I am aditi ..and I m turning 18 on 26th September..even I hav love marriage issues .. at my home .. I'm 18 and my boy is 22 .. jus lyk your case ... my parents are against us .. They don't know bout my relationship now but yes they will knw one day .. and after knowing they will take away my phone .. and leave me at my native place .. I knw dem very well .. I just dunt knw how to convince them

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     03 September 2015

@ Anil

as you said, your GF has already turned major, so, fair, let her got o polie and reg a complaint against her parents about the physical torture to her. if she does that, problem solved & if she doesnt do that, understand she was never yours...(Pls take no offence, but its a fact of life)

@ Aditi Singh, your parents are not your enemies, they have given birth to you & they are the 1st well wishers of your life. instead of searching an answer in this forum, pls concentrate in your life & career more and then give it a better thought, whether that guy is really worth a fight which you might need to take up against your parents in future? However, its you life, you only to decide... My opinion, "Nothing to worry about"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query