Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Love Marriage

Sir,

I am a Student. I belong to Uttar Pradesh .I want to make Love Marriage Because Girls Family Members are strongly opposing us. What is the procedure to perform immediate marriage in legal way . Because there is possibility that Girl's Parents will make FIR so they can create problem for my Parents . I want to avoid  it. 

According to registered marriage it will take at least 30 Days time . So I want to avoid it . I want to perform our marriage in Delhi itself. 

What is the Validity of Arya Samaj Marriage in Constitution / Legislation of Indian Govt.

Overall I want to perform my marriage & also want to  avoid any  FIR agaist my Parents .

Learning

18 Replies

M. A. Khan (advocate)     24 November 2010

If both of you are major,  and want to avoid 30 days notice period, than first you perform marriage in Temple and register it with registrar.  in that case you do't need to wait for thirty days.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     24 November 2010

ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE WITH PHOTO PROOFS- PICTURES AND NEGATIVES BOTH REQURED AND MARRIUAGE CERIFICATE BY TEMPLE.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 November 2010

" Girl's Parents will make FIR so they can create problem " - are she minor? if so they may send you jail. be careful about it.

SHE MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS.

if she is major, ie over 18, police will not take any action.

(Guest)

Sir,

I am a Student. I belong to Uttar Pradesh .I want to make Love Marriage Because Girls Family Members are strongly opposing us. What is the procedure to perform immediate marriage in legal way . Because there is possibility that Girl's Parents will make FIR so they can create problem for my Parents . I want to avoid  it. 

According to registered marriage it will take at least 30 Days time . So I want to avoid it . I want to perform our marriage in Delhi itself. 

What is the Validity of Arya Samaj Marriage in Constitution / Legislation of Indian Govt.

Overall I want to perform my marriage & also want to  avoid any  FIR agaist my Parents .

I want to do marriage in Delhi . Is This Marriage  valid for UP . if so What about FIR ....if Made by Girl's Parents. We are of 24 & 22 years old. How I can save my parents from any type of FIR. Where I should go for marriage in arya samaj or any other place.

Some month ago , Delhi Govt. has reduced the Time period of 30 Days to Zero (0) Days in legislation ....this has came in effect or not.

Please give your important and great solution. SIr Please 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 November 2010

r u in job or only studying?

the girl may be in love with you.but if u r still not working,the gal may realise this later that her husband's earnings are not enuf and may start listening to her parents who are already opposed to u..she may start dancing to their tunes post marriage if u r not well settled in life.

so i am giving u a practical advice.u are free to follow legal advice as already given.but act wisely also.

because financial problems is one major reason of unhappiness in marriage....so be careful...

if u are earning well also,i take back my advice and apologize.

all the best

2 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 November 2010

Correct advise by Roshaniji,

First ensure that how will u support urself, since u r a student.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 November 2010

@ Roshni

Just curious to know;

1. Can't a man who is student marry a women !

OR

2. Is is necessary qualification that a women who is in job should only marry a man who also has a job !

OR

3. Is there anything in Law that says that only a man should have Job then only marry a women !

BTW, is there any bar if assumingly the family can support both newly weded couple ?

What is so practical about the advise - it is just a academic question to you in any of the above situations.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 November 2010

taj ji,

am not preaching any legal or social messages..nor is my above post against men..

just advising this man for his own welfare...havent u heard of love marriages going wrong when the man was not settled?

if i had got any proof that the girl he's marrying is some goddess who's willing to live with him in any economic condition,i wud not have bothered to check this thread.

......i dont believe in aping those hindi films where an unsettled person and a girl run away and set up a house in a valley......and then they live happily ever after.so it's a v.practical reply...though your views may be contradictory.

good night!

@ Roshni

Thank you for confusing with more overlays (answer within answers as we call it)

Well, I still like to know your YES or NO to asked situations purely for academic purpose.

However, it all boils down to ECONOMICS as you also acknowledge in your reply, whereas I call it Economics of Arrangements and probably in your vocabulary you may interpret it as Economics of STATUS the current trend - right or wrong?

If you say g/nt so be it so but whenever time permits you and you come back to this thread do appraise me with your views on the academic questions I directly asked you. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     25 November 2010

yes,i shall reply...

in future if you start writing simpler sentences,then i shall be inspired to reply to your posts.

though u use simple english words,i fail u to understand in all your posts what u r saying or implying.it seems v.mixed up,,atleast to me..like pahelis that u expect us to understand ourselves!

even after concentrating too hard i dont understand wot u r saying....have never faced this problem with any other post in LCI

it's a humble request...

rest is upto u

@ Roshni

Well, you being educated and able to communicate here itself INSPIRES a writer such as you whose so called posts I do read quite often:-)

Hence, you have to look WITHIN to seek so called INSPIRATIONS rather than from OUTSIDE !

You are are a wonderful writer out here.........................

Amen........

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     25 November 2010

What are your ages?

LCI is more particular in not giving bad opinions. better to say in detail

valentine thakkar (advocate)     25 November 2010

If both of u r Hindus then only marriage in temple or by Arya Samaj is valid and legal. Marriages bewn different communities fall under Special Marriage Act where one month's notice is mandatory.

(Guest)

@Roshni B

financial problems is one major reason of unhappiness in marriage....so be careful...

chanakya also said like that.

Good advise by Roshni.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register