Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I need guidance now. (Harassed by Wife and her family)     03 March 2014

Lost trust on my wife.

Hi Experts,

My wife who has deserted me for second time has new stories to explain now. she has spoken to her relative for nearly 5 to 6 hours and has made complaint on each and everything between us. what i could say is she would have done something with me with full intrest and now she says she was not intrested and did it by force. i am actually clueless as of now. 

I had thought to resolve the issue but she and her new stories are not giving me confidence to live a long life with her. till now i had not thought of divorce. but this marriage without trust will not work. but i need an expert advice to handel my condition. how to go ahead.

i had thought to call elders from both family to talk. but her stories and sympathy of being lady will surely make her on top. i do have good evedance to disprove her aligations which i have not kept open in from of them. but still they know i have evedance. my wife is trying to be over smart as of now. 

there is a councelling center by police department in bangalore which i came to know recently called as Vanitha Saahayvani. should i go there and try to councel there. is that place bribable as i am worried they may bribe and turn the issue on me.

please guide..

thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register