LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijeta   29 August 2016

Lost the original obc certificate , how can we get the duplicate copy.

Hello Sir my husband's OBC Certificate in original was lost on the way. Please tell me whether we can file an FIR and get the new OBC Certificate copy from the registrar office . Having a photocopy of the certificate. Pls tell ASAP.


 2 Replies

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     29 August 2016

Dear Vijetha,

Yes. I do agree with Rameshji. You file a police complaint and publish the same in news paper.

Then file an application before the authority for the issue of duplicate by furnishing the said supportive documents.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     04 September 2016

not a legal query.


contact issuing tehsil office for procedure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register