LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milan Apegaonkar   05 March 2022

Lost newspaper ad for name change

I have notarized affidavit and had published ads in 2 newspaper. But I have lost the newspapers but still have the original notarized affidavit with me . What should I do using this old affidavit give a new name change ad in newspaper or make a completely new affidavit altogether.



 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     05 March 2022


You have to change the name in state gazatte. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register