LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praghadeesh   31 July 2022

Lost my original land document

I have Lost My original Land Document few months before, Now i am in need of getting NTC from mu local Police Station.Kindly Help me if any advocates can help me..Please call me in seven three zero five eight six one zero zero two


 2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 July 2022

Why should we call you?  Apply for a certified copy of the document you need in the Sub Registrar Office concerned or online by paying the necessary fees.

Shashi Dhara   31 July 2022

And also publish it in  newspaper if anyone get orginal  documents to submit to you and reward will be given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query