LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva......... (owner)     29 May 2014

lost divorce battle

Dear experts, My divorce petition was dismissed. Not yet received complete judgement copy. So I don't know on what grounds it was dismissed. Facts of the case. 6.6.6.10 - marriage Feb 2011 - desertion Jan 2012 - filed for mutual divorce Dec 2012 - MCD was dismissed since wife took U turn. March 2013 - wife filed DV act case on me, my parents and sisters. August 2013 - I filed divorce petition with cruelty, desertion and insanity as the grounds. May 29th case was dismissed. Exhibited Evidences from my side as follows 1- email and sms with abusive words like b*st*rd, bl**dy f**ker, cut your penis and through it to dogs, bl**dy rapist, dog, etc 2- her willingness for mutual divorce earlier 3- threats for filing police complaint 4- abortion without my consent 5- threat to ruine my life. 6- CD recordings where she accepted that she has chronic depression and in depression she behaves abnormally and that is mentally ill. 7- CD recording to prove that she slapped me. 8- CD recordings to prove that she forced me to wash the kitchen even though I was not feeling well, literally like a sadist. 9- her medical reports from a psychiatrists. 10- her apology letter accepting all the above things and begging for another chance and when I denied she filed DV case 11- all false allegations in DV act case and failed to put even a single point. 12- removed her mangal sootra on her own and sent a picture of herself without mangal sootra. On cross examination also she was not wearing it which was recorded by the judge. 13- while going for MCD demanded my sperms as a compensation so that could conceive through IVF. I didn't agree for it. 14- false allegations of dowry harassment. In counter allegations she couldn't prove anything and didn't submit even a single evidence. None of her family members came for evidence. From side I made my sister as witness. Her arguments were mainly presumption and assumptions. My question is was it a fit case for dismissal? I feel I have been denied justice due to inefficient judge, or judge could have been bribed by opposite party because my ex FIL is highly influential and rich person in that place. Going for appeal at high court is my next step. If I get a similar judge even at high court, my life will end here. In

Learning

7 Replies

Today is the most depressing day of my life. In my opinion I should have been awarded divorce. What is the opinion of experts? Thanks...

great india (manager)     29 May 2014

Go for a live- in . Don't waste time and youth in court. Your case was a good one. File for judicial separation if not a divorce. All the best. Really feeling bad for you. Keeping a concubine for needs is the demand in such judgements.

Today is the most depressing day of my life. In my opinion I should have been awarded divorce. What is the opinion of experts? Thanks...

great india (manager)     29 May 2014

Go for a live- in . Don't waste time and youth in court. Your case was a good one. File for judicial separation if not a divorce. All the best. Really feeling bad for you. Keeping a concubine for needs is the demand in such judgements.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shiva.........
Dear experts,
My divorce petition was dismissed. Not yet received complete judgement copy. So I don't know on what grounds it was dismissed. Facts of the case.
6.6.6.10 - marriage
Feb 2011 - desertion
Jan 2012 - filed for mutual divorce
Dec 2012 - MCD was dismissed since wife took U turn.
March 2013 - wife filed DV act case on me, my parents and sisters.
August 2013 - I filed divorce petition with cruelty, desertion and insanity as the grounds.
May 29th case was dismissed.

Exhibited Evidences from my side as follows
1- email and sms with abusive words like b*st*rd, bl**dy f**ker, cut your penis and through it to dogs, bl**dy rapist, dog, etc
2- her willingness for mutual divorce earlier
3- threats for filing police complaint
4- abortion without my consent
5- threat to ruine my life.
6- CD recordings where she accepted that she has chronic depression and in depression she behaves abnormally and that is mentally ill.
7- CD recording to prove that she slapped me.
8- CD recordings to prove that she forced me to wash the kitchen even though I was not feeling well, literally like a sadist.
9- her medical reports from a psychiatrists.
10- her apology letter accepting all the above things and begging for another chance and when I denied she filed DV case
11- all false allegations in DV act case and failed to put even a single point.
12- removed her mangal sootra on her own and sent a picture of herself without mangal sootra. On cross examination also she was not wearing it which was recorded by the judge.
13- while going for MCD demanded my sperms as a compensation so that could conceive through IVF. I didn't agree for it.
14- false allegations of dowry harassment.

In counter allegations she couldn't prove anything and didn't submit even a single evidence. None of her family members came for evidence. From side I made my sister as witness. Her arguments were mainly presumption and assumptions.

My question is was it a fit case for dismissal? I feel I have been denied justice due to inefficient judge, or judge could have been bribed by opposite party because my ex FIL is highly influential and rich person in that place.
Going for appeal at high court is my next step. If I get a similar judge even at high court, my life will end here.

In

No use thinking of dying.  Life is much more bigger than what you think.  Failed marriage is nothing.  Marriage these days wont work 99.99%, but life will be there, and you idiot dont have right to end your life for a bl**dy marriage which did not work or that you did not get divorce or divorce petition got dismissed.  Find someone else and go for livin-relationship, thats all.

No use running behind court. How many years will you live? God has told you will live permanently on earth? NO. Find someone else who is compatible. Just dont sign on dotted line and leave evidence that you are married. Just stay with someone who is compatible with you. You are wasting precious time and money on lawyers who just will keep asking more and more fees and endlesslely waiting outside court halls. No one is bothered about your life and what you do with it.  Not the judge, not the lawyer, not anybody.  You alone should be bothered about your life.  There are 100 ways to get into trouble with law, and there are 200 ways not to get  caught.  Not all go to court.  There are thousands who maintain 4 wives without getting into trouble. How do they do it?  They just maintain.

Dont lose hope, just go in for livin-relation and all such be done with only trust.  If you tell you cant find one who is trustworthy, then you are a fool.  Try finding one in your neighborhood,  you will find 10 girls who are ready to accept you the way you are for what all pains you have undergone.

Legally, you can always knock doors of HC, and then go  for one time settlement, and get rid of headache, provided she agrees for MCD, if there to she wont agree, then case will prolong and you will lose precious years.  

Have guts.  Move on in life, find someone who is compatible to you and your parents and start life afresh.

good luck.

Shiva......... (owner)     30 May 2014

@ helping hand, sir thank you very much for your moral support and advice at this point of time. I really want to start a new life. I will take your advice and thanks once again .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register