Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar   02 December 2017

Loss of sale deed

I would like to know rules in Maharashtra for loss of sale deed. Would also appreciate if you could provide me the reference act/rules of Maharashtra government. Thanks

 6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

The police complaint and newspaper advt  are basic usual requirements to get certified copies.

Visit O/o Registering Authority or any other offic that issues certified copies and inquire in person. 

sagar   02 December 2017

the reason why I asked is because my uncle has taken a loan on family property by lodging a false FIR stating loss of sale deed and then after one year filed paper notice and taken loan on certified copy of sale deed which is taken prior to filing FIR. chain of events don't match hence I was wondering if we have any rule stating the procedure for loss of sale deed

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

Inquire in person from concerned office...

and or 

if the matter is too serious and you are gathering evidences puruse the RTI route.......


sagar   02 December 2017

Sir can you tell me where to file RTI for the same... I have been searching for the same tirelessly

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2017

You can obtain certified copies from sub-registrar office  of Revenue.

A letter written requesting the copy needs to be submitted, along with the relevant Application Form 22.

* The application Form 22 needs to be filled with all the relevant details. The form itself can be downloaded from the department's website or alternately can be got from the sub-registrar’s office.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

Usually it is displayed in O/o Authority and even on websites.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query