LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Drhirdyesh Pant   02 June 2021

looking for property lawyer in delhi

Looking for a property lawyer in Delhi dealing with property division matters. Contact immediately


 7 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     02 June 2021

Contact whom.                                                

Drhirdyesh Pant   02 June 2021

Me... At

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 June 2021

There are numerous lawyers practicing property cases in all 6 Delhi District Courts i.e., Tis Hazari, Karkardoma, Patiala House, Rohini, Saket and Dwarka, besides High Court of Delhi for original jurisdiction and Supreme Court of India. 

Which Delhi court has jurisdiction to adjudicate your case, be specific ? 

It depends upon your requirement / capacity to engage a lawyer of your choice in Delhi for which you will have to satisfy yourself before handing over brief to him / her.

1 Like

Kundan Singh (Lawyer)     03 June 2021

Kundan singh

Mob no.9810244351


pankaj verma   03 June 2021


Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 June 2021

If you feel so, may send your brief or contact me (on appointment) at Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075 Mob: 9891152939 email or visit website JCV

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 June 2021

There is no dearth for lawyers practicing in the property dispute field in Delhi, you can find a suitable lawyer from this forum too, or else you have a chance of looking for one outside this forum too.

You may contact one as per your choice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register